Accessing Bongéni Web Booker
You can use Bongéni mobile app to book point-to-point deliveries, but Multi-Stop orders can only be created in the Bongéni Web Booker.
When you open the Bongéni Web Booker for the first time, you'll be presented with the options to Sign up or Log in.
Unless you have already created an account with Bongéni before (for example in the Bongéni mobile app), please proceed with Sign up - it will take only one minute:
- You will be asked to provide an email address and create a password (at least 8 symbols). Please make sure to use the accurate email address as we will send you a confirmation code by email.
- You will receive a 4-digit code to your email address. Please enter this 4-digit code into the app to proceed to the next step.
- The last step is providing your name and mobile phone number so that we can contact you in case we will need to verify something with the order.
Troubleshooting: The confirmation usually arrives instantly and if you do not see it in the inbox within 15 seconds - please do the following:
- check the Promotions and Spam folders just in case;
- make sure to check the indicated email address for a misspelling.
Finally, retry to log in (not sign up) using the same email address to get the code once again.